Procedures for Applying for Public Housing
We are only accepting applications for 5 bedrooms
DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS FOR OUT OF ALACHUA COUNTY PUBLIC HOUSING APPLICANTS
- Personal Declaration Form (Signed by ALL Adult Members)
- Questionnaire 504_Special_Unit_Requirements (Filled out and Signed by Head of Household)
- Release_of_Information (Signed by ALL Adult Members)
- Citizenship_Declaration_of_Section_214_Status (a form must be completed for each member)
- Tenant_Certification_Form (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
- Criminal_History_Authorization (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
- Consumer Report Authorization (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity
Fair Housing Statement
The Housing Alachua County Housing Authority is a fair housing provider. We do not make any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Housing Alachua County Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding employment.