All Waiting List Are Closed
DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS FOR OUT OF ALACHUA COUNTY PUBLIC HOUSING APPLICANTS
- Personal Declaration Form (Signed by ALL Adult Members)
- Questionnaire 504_Special_Unit_Requirements (Filled out and Signed by Head of Household)
- Release_of_Information (Signed by ALL Adult Members)
- Citizenship_Declaration_of_Section_214_Status (a form must be completed for each member)
- Tenant_Certification_Form (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
- Criminal_History_Authorization (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
- Consumer Report Authorization (a form must be signed by each ADULT member)
FY 2022 Income Limits for Alachua County, Florida
|Family Size||30% of Median||Very Low Income||Low Income|
According to the Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998, HUD requires at least 75% of all new admissions to have incomes at or below 30% of the area median or Federal poverty income.
Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity
Fair Housing Statement
The Housing Alachua County Housing Authority is a fair housing provider. We do not make any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Housing Alachua County Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations and executive orders regarding employment.